* Uruguay has a long-standing tradition of observance of the law and respect for private property, which has never been jeopardized throughout changes in government. This creates an ideal framework for real estate investments, both in rural and urban properties.
* Doing business in Uruguay is simple. There is a multilingual and qualified workforce available in every professional field.
* According to the organization Transparency International, Uruguay ranks second in the list of least corrupt countries in the continent.
* The impartiality of Uruguay’s Justice system is unquestionable, and Government bodies and individuals alike observe and honor all their agreements.
* Uruguay is a safe place to both live and do business in. Businesspeople and their families are not in danger of being kidnapped. Any person can lead a normal life and walk down the street unguarded without fear of being attacked.